PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
approximately 12:30am US Central Time...
baronsamedi, galeon, deleon, irishsmoker, tjameson, nsfisher, uberam3rica, mrenglish, slownumbers39, morton, crk69, pstlpkr
Welcome to the Graveyard shift! :twisted:

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
This, in my opinion, is the best shift. I can sleep until noon, be at work at 3, get off at Midnight and have the rest of the morning to hang out and smoke my pipes.

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
It's the best time around. Most people are asleep and the world is ALL ours (diabolical laugh)! I actually mean this! It's the best time to pull off all my evil plans!
Oh and smoke a pipe or two and converse (or rather type) with all of you! :puffpipe:

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Its quiet, the dogs are scattered about underfoot sleeping, nobody is calling for work related issues (or anything else, really), I put some late night jazz on, find out what is going on here and get to smoking some good tobacco. Does it get better than that?

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Not me, I'm in bed 10pm the latest. I much prefer the early morning hours (7~).

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I'm like Irishsmoker... I nap occasionally, but for the most part... 4 or 5 hours tops...

I'll only use an alarm if I have to be somewhere by 7.

If I sleep 6 or 6-1/2 hours I'm not worth a tinker's damn all day.

I hardly ever think about hitting the rack before 2 AM, most nights it's 3.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
The dogs are all sleeping and I am watching the rerun of todays Olympics while smoking a bowl of Bullseye Flake chased by a Guinness. Things are so peaceful this time of the day.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
It's the best time to relax for me. Online, bowl full of tobacco (7 Seas Black), Sam Adams Lager, just relaxing online :puffpipe:

Jul 15, 2011
Damn, it must have been one of the rare days that I was not on that list at the bottom of the page after 12 AM. I work seconds at a service station. Night manager. I get off work about 11:30 and come home, grab a bite to eat, and I usually load up the first pipe about the same time Baron made that post, about 12:30 AM. On a good day I make it bed about 3, most days its around 4 or even 5 in the morning. Up by noon or 12:30 to do it all over again. Really peaceful actually. The misses and I are usually hanging out watching TV while I have a smoke and browse the forums.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I always say I give 100% at work. 15% Monday. 20% Tuesday. 35% Wednesdsay. 25% Thursday and about 5% Friday. Ususally after midnight I'm in my secret hideout enjoing a pipe at the end of the day.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
VIPs present tonight!
photoman13, slownumbers39, baronsamedi, blendtobac, uberam3rica, rcstan, tjameson, tbradsim1, shaintiques

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
I am pretty much a night owl, I only sleep between 2-4 hours a night. This gives me lots of time to be online and forums I find interesting. I am a novice pipe smoker, so I am trying to do a lot of reading to get a good solid knowledge base for when I contribute. I also go for a late night smoke on occasion and sometimes I get to watch the Northern Lights at the same time, a great and quiet moment for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.