PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

creekspecter

Might Stick Around
May 25, 2011
I would really like to recognize Pipes and Cigars for their excellent customer service. i have never had a problem with an order, with the friendliness of their staff, or the assistance they are willing to give to a pipe smoker in need. I'm trying to find a relatively different blend, and asked if Mr. Oullette would be willing to give it a go. Not noticing the time, I sent an email after EDT business hours. I received a very quick response from Mr. Gates, who passed on my request to Mr. Oullette, who took the time to email me personally about my questions. Even if what I have asked for isn't doable, it's hard to find this same level of customer commitment anywhere these days. Maybe that's why I give a majority of my business to these guys.
I like our other sponsors, too, but I've always had a great experience with the guys in Albany!

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
I agree my friend. and even tho customs dont like me purchassng from them. I still plan to do so in the future.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
They are just as friendly and helpful in person also!! Russ is great to talk to when I run into him at the shop!!

Jul 15, 2011
The only time I dont order from pipesandcigars is when they are out of something that I need, in which case I go to smokingpipes.com. If neither of those places has it, then damnit, I guess I don't need it, cause I sure as hell wont buy it from anywhere else!

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Bringing this thread back from the dead to say that I placed an order with PipesandCigars late in the afternoon Friday, Aug. 12th via regular mail, and despite the late hour and small order, they still worked to get it out the same day.

Beyond that, my package arrived today - simply stellar, given the usual nine business day travel time to Vancouver, Canada on anything larger than an envelope (I wasn't expecting it until this Friday). I know that's not at all in the vendors control, but hey, still makes the experience that much better!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some Bob's Chocolate Flake to familiarize myself with.
Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.