PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I've been absence a lot this year due to - well - many different things. Many of you know I'm disabled and suffer from chronic pain, which has a lot to do with my stretches of being MIA but I've been battling "other" things of late, too. Anyway, I'm in an area that even if I could go there are no clubs to meet at. So this forum and the PM Radio Show are my pipe club.
During this recent bout with "life" many folks have reached out to me; I won't name all the names, they know who they are, but do want to mention a few: Kevin for the site and forums, Brian for the radio show, and Winton for the tamper exchange- this is the first creative thing I've been interested in in months and it sure feels good. The camaraderie and support from the "club" has been, and will continue to be, invaluable to me. I hope that I can repay some of what I have received here to other members. Here's a bowl to all of us "club members"! :puffy:

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Greg, it's nice to see your posts, whenever you are able to jump on and share with us. Your early posts on the pipes you were restoring were some of the threads that motivated me to take up cleaning up estate pipes, and it has been a pleasure to become your friend.
Keep on keepin' on pal. There will always be other pipers out here who have your back.
-- Pat

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Greg, I have followed your postings with interest - here, and at Reborn Pipes - and have learned a lot. So, the thanks go back to you!
May God watch over you, and bring resolution to your challenges.

sailorjeremy

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2014
Virginia
Welcome back! Though I'm still pretty new, I have come across a few of your posts and they have helped provide me with much guidance in estate restoration. Thank you greatly for your contributions! I wish you the best :)

Status
Not open for further replies.