PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
A few weeks ago I placed an order with 4noggins. A new MM Legend and Diplomat along with a tin of Chelsea Morning. However I forgot to include another tin of Star Of East since the one I am working on was getting low. I sent him and email the next day asking if it was too late to add the Star Of The East. I waited and the next day I received an email from him saying, "Chris, no worries. I've included the tin of Star Of The East. It's on us. Enjoy.

I can't speak highly enough of the great, consistently awesome customer support from the folks at 4noggins.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Good on 4noggins! I've been impressed by the service of most vendors that serve our hobby! If the vendors that served various other hobbies of mine were half as pleasant to deal with, I would be a lucky man.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I've only gotten free pipe cleaners :( But in all honesty 4noggins is great, almost every order I've added stuff too with no problems. Usually it's the night's sleep and in the morning I figure why the heck am I not getting these extra tins??

lankfordjl

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 29, 2011
Texas
4noggins is my preferred source for tobacco(and maple syrup). :clap: They've always provided fast service.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
I just popped for some McClellend blends after reading this thread. Want to support 4noggins.
Mixture 24

Beacon

Tudor Castle

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Shikano53:
I've done some business with 4Noggins in the past. Mike is a supporter of this site and those guys deserve our support. That he did this for you doesn't surprise me. Maybe you purchased a burner from him recently - or an order of tobacco - and this was his way of saying thanks for the repeat business.
It's got to be tough competing daily against monsters - monsters in the kindest way - like P&C and and MarsCigars.com. I'm a thrifty buyer and I shop around for my needs. JRCigars gets some of business because of their price point and five dollar shipping. If I order a c-note, or better, worth of product I rotate towards the free shipping.
Still, I'm in sales. And sales has always been a 75% relationship transaction for me. Who's the guy I like? Who's the guy who tries to gives me a decent price point? Who's the guy who won't f*ck up my order? Who's the guy who delivers?
Make a choice, Chris, and then reevaluate every few months.
Cheers,
Fnord

robykeys82

Lurker
Nov 6, 2015
It's nice to read stories like this one. Unfortunately here in Italy we're not allowed to purchase tobaccos online (this, together with a huge list of other issues, sucks!), otherwise I'd place an order.

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
fnord, +1

4noggins is my go to online vendor. And I like to say thank you to these folks, and other site sponsors whenever I purchase something. It's good to spread the word and send some business their way as jackswilling placed an order with them. That's great news. You won't regret it.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
My order has shipped. Very happy.
Product/Service Information
Product Name Part No. Quantity Item Price Total Price

McClelland: NO. 24 MATURED VIRGINIA 100g
Mc24 4 $14.99 $59.96

McClelland: TUDOR CASTLE 50g
McTC 4 $10.19 $40.76

McClelland: BEACON 50g
McBCN 4 $9.19 $36.76

Subtotal: $137.48

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $137.48

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
My order has shipped. Very happy.
Product/Service Information
Product Name Part No. Quantity Item Price Total Price

McClelland: NO. 24 MATURED VIRGINIA 100g Mc24 4 $14.99 $59.96
McClelland: TUDOR CASTLE 50gMcTC 4 $10.19 $40.76
McClelland: BEACON 50g McBCN 4 $9.19 $36.76
Subtotal: $137.48

Shipping & Handling: $0.00

Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $137.48

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Congrats on your order and happy puffing!

Let us know what you think of your new tobacco. Interested in your thoughts on the Tudor Castle and Beacon. I've never tried them.

I just looked those two up. Two more to add to my must try list.

Kind regards

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
That's really cool. I never get free stuff except samples, which are often aros, so they linger on while I decide on what kind of rainy day I'd smoke them...

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
"Interested in your thoughts on the Tudor Castle and Beacon."
Tudor Castle is my absolute favorite of any blend. Beacon is the best straight Va Per I have tried. Some prefer the Beacon Extra (As in extra Perique). Never had had the No. 24 Matured Virginia, so we shall see. It looks like it will do well with some aging.

sthbkr77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 17, 2015
MD
I've been choosing 4N over SPC recently. Nothing against SPC at all but prices are very close and service has always been excellent. Also the house blends are fantastic!

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I have purchased what a gentleman pipe smoker would refer to as a "fucking boat load" of baccy over the last 18 months and my spending has really subsided. With that being said, 4 noggins was one of my go to and favorite vendors. I always look there first for any of purchases. Rich is a great guy and a pleasure to talk to (email with) to boot. If you have never ordered from them I highly suggest considering them for your next purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.