PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
4Noggins is right up there with the top pipe and tobacco online retailers. You make a mistake not checking in with them on a regular basis, since they carry pipes and tobacco you can't get elsewhere and/or at especially good prices, and for Forums members outside the U.S., they have a great rep for getting products to customers outside the U.S. Along with four or five of my other favorites, I always go to their website to check it out.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Just got my order from the nightcap sale today, luckily I was able to get 2 tins of this years Christmas Cheer as if it weren't for the nightcap sale I wouldn't of ordered with the dollar so low. I'd asked Rich to put in 2 packs of pipecleaners and send me the invoice as it was upping the shipping too much using the site. I didn't even get a reply or an invoice but those pipe cleaners were in there. And once again, really fast shipping, thank you 4noggins, I wouldn't be a full fledged pipe smoker today without you guys.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
4 noggins is my go to online store. Things always arrive well packaged. I am just planning my next order now!

Status
Not open for further replies.