yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
My newest addition:

Just wanted to see if this works.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Rude?!?!? I thought it was mildly amusing, not roll on the ground bust a gut funny, just mildly amusing...at best I mean.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Have you ever noticed in states with conceal & carry permits, where every one is packing, folks are the most polite they can be. All yes sir no sir, old fashioned manners. Then you get to progressive states where only criminals are armed & poof, the manners go out the window? Somethin like that.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Zonomo - That is so totally rude of you. Wonder what you'd say to the man if he was standing in front of you. Should be no different here.
huh? Rude? If he was standing right there I'd say the exact same thing. Is it against the rules to have a sense of humor?

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
Have you ever noticed in states with conceal & carry permits, where every one is packing, folks are the most polite they can be. All yes sir no sir, old fashioned manners. Then you get to progressive states where only criminals are armed & poof, the manners go out the window? Somethin like that.
Huh? I guess you're referring to me being rude. But... WA State is a CCP state and I happen to be a giant gun nut so I'm not sure whats going here....

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
So, "be polite or I'll knock your teeth out"?
I think you're overreacting a bit, Kashmir.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
For some reason I like this thread even better with my "second" post. Get that picture up there so we can see it!

Aug 1, 2012
That's one of the funniest things I've seen on here Lawrence. Love it. If every pissing match ended like this, the world would be a better place. You're my new hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.