PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
+1 is more of an internet thing than a pipe thing. On forums and chat +1 basically means, "I agree".

Reactions: chopper

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
Its all starting to make sense now. thanks for the help. now when i read the posts i know what their talking about.

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
and don't forget CMOTU. Greg Pease official self proclaimed title......Certified Master of the Universe

smgorden

Lurker
Dec 31, 2012
Awesome. I'm still new and have been puzzling over Virginia, VA, Vaper, Va/Per, whether these are the same or not. I just looked them up and now I know. Thanks for providing the dictionary site!

Reactions: chopper

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
If you smoke something besides tobacco in your pipe, you are probably high and got here by mistake.

We suggest going to a 7-11 and getting some Doritos and Diet Coke.
:rofl: thats funny right there!! What self respecting pothead drinks diet coke????

Reactions: aspiring_sage

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
WOW! My mind is blown! Bob, thank you so much for this! There are many abbreviations on that list which I did not know. Very helpful. If it weren't for you I'd still be clueless. Wouldn't even know all the packing methods either!
-Frank

oklansas

Can't Leave
Apr 16, 2013
DC
FMC (Frog Morton's Cellar) is probably ready to be included with its Morton brethren as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.