Search on Site

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gmwolford

Preferred Member
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Alrighty then: What do the "+1" and such mean? And I apologize in advance if this is as dumb a question as I think it might be lol

kabong30

Jun 2, 2012
+1 is more of an internet thing than a pipe thing. On forums and chat +1 basically means, "I agree".

gmwolford

Preferred Member
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Ah, thank you Kabong. As you probably ascertained I'm not real forum knowledgeable, pipe or otherwise, either! LOL

koshersmoke

Aug 20, 2012
Its all starting to make sense now. thanks for the help. now when i read the posts i know what their talking about.

lazydog

Preferred Member
Apr 24, 2012
and don't forget CMOTU. Greg Pease official self proclaimed title......Certified Master of the Universe

smgorden

Dec 31, 2012
Awesome. I'm still new and have been puzzling over Virginia, VA, Vaper, Va/Per, whether these are the same or not. I just looked them up and now I know. Thanks for providing the dictionary site!

smokeybear

Preferred Member
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
OK so not only have you provided me with a pipe dictionary but you have giving me a list of tobacco i need to try, i mean these must be all heavy hitters if they have short forms.

taerin

Preferred Member
May 22, 2012
Thanks Kev for the dictionary, you just saved me a bunch of headache.

crpntr1

Preferred Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
If you smoke something besides tobacco in your pipe, you are probably high and got here by mistake.

We suggest going to a 7-11 and getting some Doritos and Diet Coke.
:rofl: thats funny right there!! What self respecting pothead drinks diet coke????

ciderguy

May 30, 2013
Anyone still use WAF, Wife Acceptance Factor, for describing the degree of pleasantness in the room note?

waznyf

Preferred Member
Apr 24, 2012
Michigan
WOW! My mind is blown! Bob, thank you so much for this! There are many abbreviations on that list which I did not know. Very helpful. If it weren't for you I'd still be clueless. Wouldn't even know all the packing methods either!
-Frank

oklansas

Apr 16, 2013
DC
FMC (Frog Morton's Cellar) is probably ready to be included with its Morton brethren as well!