PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarit

Can't Leave
Jul 2, 2013
If your looking for more of an "indie" company adagio.com sells my favorite tea Tikuanyin, it's a fermented green tea, slightly sweet and mineral taste. I'm sure other companies sell this tea as well though, a quick google search showed a few different places to buy it from.
Heh, I guess Adagio could be considered "more indie" when compared to Teavana. At least their teas contain mostly leaves of Camellia Sinensis, whereas Teavana is mostly in business of selling dried fruit, nuts, sugar and potpourri, instead of good quality tea.
I really like Oolongs, as well. Tikuanyin (or "Tieguanyin", "Tie Guan Yin") is one of my favorite tea types.
Ji4A4Qz.jpg

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I found that there is an Adagio shop a couple miles from where I work. I was extremely impressed with the customer service. I explained what I usually drink and that I was curious about white tea. She choose one of the expensive blends and made a cup for me to try, she wanted a cup for herself also. During the brewing time, she asked more questions and made more recommendations. Then I asked to try another blend, so she brewed another cup for me. I told her that this is the season of the year that I am not allowed to buy things for myself, but I will certainly schedule a "Tea Date" with my wife to visit her shop soon.
They also have an online store and facebook site.
Winton

Status
Not open for further replies.