Tea Drinkers - What Online Stores Do You Use?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
120 Fresh Peterson Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

elguapo

Lurker
Aug 31, 2015
Just wondering what online stores everyone uses. I drink loose leaf tea, and order most of it online through

http://www.dragonflyteazone.com/, but I just placed an order with Adagio for the first time. I like to keep a lot of varieties of tea on my shelf just for the fun of deciding what to drink each day (I'm the same way with pipe tobacco and cigars) so I'd love to hear suggestions if any of you order online.

elguapo

Lurker
Aug 31, 2015
These both look like great sites. I'm going to have to ask my wife to get me some more canning jars. :)

Thanks for the recommendations.

ben88

Lifer
Jun 5, 2015
Quebec
Local middle eastern and oriental groceries.

Always found great selection. Just need to remember that good tea is not cheap

• Love
Reactions: anotherbob

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Pruss is the man to ask when it comes to all things coffee and tea. I am sure he will respond if he sees this.
I have recently placed an order with Enjoying Tea and was happy with their shipping prices and selection.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
If you are serious about tea, this is one of my favorites. They supply top quality oolongs that are difficult to find outside China and Taiwan. The prices are reasonable although these are not cheap teas. These should only be brewed in Yi Xing clay pot or a gaiwan, be sure not to burn them.
http://www.redblossomtea.com/tea/oolong.html

• Love
Mar 1, 2014
W*lm@r7

Sorry, I didn't want to soil this thread with such foul speech. But they sell bulk bags of Twinings Earl Grey. I'm sorry. I know my tea is probably a shadow of what it could be. Old habits die hard.
I've heard good things about David's Tea.

elguapo

Lurker
Aug 31, 2015
"Sorry, I didn't want to soil this thread with such foul speech. But they sell bulk bags of Twinings Earl Grey"
It's not foul to me, I drank Twinings for years and their Earl Grey was my favorite, but once my wife gave me the slightest nudge towards trying loose leaf tea I was hooked and haven't used a bag since.
Thanks for all of the recommendations everyone.

Mar 1, 2014
I just remembered that this is actually a good example of something where many members here may fall on the "old Codger" side of the "OTC vs. Premium Blend" debate. I'm not sure if I would ever put up with having only a single blend of tobacco, but tea? I've been drinking the same flavour of Twinings for about a decade now.

Yes I tried other stuff locally available and it was horrible.

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
I'm fortunate to have a tea shop around the corner from where I work in Middle-of-Nowhere Ontario so if I'm feeling adventurous I'll try something from there. I once ordered from Distinctly Tea Inc. It's in Canada so if you find something interesting maybe the exchange rate could save you a few bucks. I'm mostly a "codger" tea drinker though, perfectly content with PG Tips, Typhoo, or Barry's Irish Breakfast.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
If you are serious about tea, this is one of my favorites. They supply top quality oolongs that are difficult to find outside China and Taiwan

Check out TeaTrekker, they have a larger selection of Dan Cong teas , some of them rested, and cheaper than Red Blossom. I've had great service from them so far.

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
I use arborteas.com great products/tea!
I can second this online vendor. I order tea for my mom and have it shipped to her door every three months, great service

Status
Not open for further replies.