PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Just letting you all know that I will be taking a break from this forum for awhile. I will still check in once in awhile but will most likely not be posting much at all anymore.

I am active on a couple of other forums both pipe and cigar related with the same member name of 05venturer and if you want to reach me my email is venturer2005@gmail.com
As i said I do not plan to completely leave this forum but will most likely not be very active.

Happy Puffing my friends. :nana:

ravkesef

Lifer
Aug 10, 2010
Cheshire, CT
When a member of this forum says that he will be leaving, but will be active on other forums, it means that something happened here on this forum that turned him off. Anyone have an idea what it might be?

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Often folks leave a forum, only to return under a female name & avatar to get more attention.
Seen it happen.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Is this part where we beg you to stay?

Often folks leave a forum, only to return under a female name & avatar to get more attention.
Partly the box pass, partly assholes like this. Anyone that really knows me knows I could care less if anyone "begs" me to stay or thinks I need attention.
C Ya

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Sorry to see you departing.
However, both of those quotes were attempts at humor ... I'm 90% sure!

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
@andrew http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet) Copy and paste into browser. For some reason the link isn't working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.