PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Looked like this down here.
It's only herd behavior to buy at that price.
If you were really a free-thinking individual you'd wait and buy when it reaches the Canadian price.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
When it reaches the Canadian price, I won't need to buy anymore. Life is good in the herd. "moo"

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
There’s gotta be something in the air. The TAD monster is wide awake here.
Just bought a couple of pounds of Watch City house blends... they suck. You won’t like them... I promise...
Please God, don’t let them find these blends...

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
Someone please take away my internet.. TAD has already struck more than I hoped and now I come to find out I've ordered a top up of something I already reordered earlier this year.
i keep a spreadsheet of my orders and was reviewing it last week. I made a couple of corrections, a decimal point in the wrong place and an item I could have sworn I took out of my cart at the last moment. Cut to this weekend and I reordered that very same item, as I was updating the spreadsheet today something told me to check my past orders. Sure enough the blend I thought I removed was on the order and shipped, so now I have twice as much as I thought.. I'd course I still don't trust myself, and will take a look in the cellar once I'm home.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
To quote Jim Lang from the old 'The Dating Game' TV show: "And heeeeeeeeeeeeeere they are!" - Sherm Natman
dndr_first_order-450x600.jpg

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
My TAD for the past 30 days is out of control, but I had to take advantage of acquiring some blends when I had the chance.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Sherm, I highly recommend the Rimboche’ series, particularly the SJ. The price/quality ratio is unbeatable and you can heavily cellar the ones you like. Good smoking!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Yup. Won't be long before you just start buying the 1 lb bags and jarring them up. Congrats. Those are great blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.