PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdoss16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2019
was gifted a bowl of this delicious tobacco recently and man am i enjoying it. i imagine its too sweet for most but is really hitting the spot. great consistent flavor all the way through the bowl. will definitely be investing in this now that ive got a taste for it. any recommendations for something similar to try are appreciated!

drrock

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
I also really enjoy Sutliff Maple Street & maple-cased aromatics in general.

I’d suggest trying pipesandcigars.com Scotty’s Salmon River, pipesandcigars.com Vermont Meat Candy, Sutliff Maple Walnut (yum!), Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish, & Uhles.com House of Uhle blend.

smittyd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
C&D's Autumn Evening is another excellent tobacco with a maple flavor. Tastes just like it smells! Give it a shot.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sutliff does some notable blends, both non aromatic and aromatic, at truly decent prices. Most of their aromatic blends are tobacco-forward enough even for me.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Sutliff bulks are 20% off at Pipes and Cigars right now. I took advantage and loaded up on quite a few to try, especially since they will let you buy as little as 1oz. I like that they have so many english blends with light toppings. Bought a few of those (Burma Road, Count Pulaski, Aromatic English, etc.) and looking forward to trying them out. Also nabbed 4 tasty sounding aromatics to enjoy, and a couple oz of their black stoved Va.

11oz in total for under $20. Even if they all sucked I wouldn't be that pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.