PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
Seahawks or Broncos?
I'm hoping for the Seahawks. They need a superbowl win and this is the year they can do it. Although Manning is one hell of a quarterback, he hasn't faced a defense this year like Seattle.. Should be a great game. GO HAWKS.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
no dog in the fight being from OH.. but, liked the Seahawks until Sherman's outburst in the Andrews interview.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
This is the year of Manning, and being from Tennessee and a die hard Vols fan, I definitely want Peyton to win! That being said, they're gonna have their hands full with the Seahawks.

I do believe the two best teams made it this year!

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I am rooting for the Seahawks. I believe if the defense can put tons of pressure on Manning and the Linebackers can contain the run we won't see the numbers the Broncos can put up. That being said the Seahawks offense needs to be on point. They can't play as sloppy as they did against the Niners with the Broncos because the Broncos offense will not let them keep giving them the ball.

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
A windy bad weather day favors the Seahawks. I do think the Broncos can shut the run game down and force Wilson to pass. No one can beat a blitzing D like Peyton. Would love to see Peyton get his second SB ring just so he can keep up with Eli. :wink:

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
@warren. Wow, talk about a house divided! You, a Packers fan, and her a Bears fan, damn!

Myself, I'm a Packers fan also, but I'm also a Peyton Manning fan. My wife, by the way, likes both the Ravens and the Lions.

Aug 1, 2012
Broncos here. If they play consistently to their best level all game they'll win...but not by much. Without their stadium to help, the Seahawks will have an uphill battle.

branzig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2014
I don't have a dog in the fight, but I live in Washington so I guess I need to give Seattle a little love.
I do think if the weather is cold, windy, and snowy, the Broncos don't have much of a shot against Seattle's D and their run game.

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
It future Hall Of Famer Tony Gonzalez says he is the best to ever play the game, then who am I to disagree. :wink:
http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/0ap2000000318395/article/pro-bowlers-pulling-for-peyton-manning-in-super-bowl-xlviii?

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
donkey_zps8fab66ec.jpeg
[/url][/img]

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Seahawks.
That said I saw a clip on the news about the teams arriving. The Broncos looked like a class act. Of couse they show Sherman, need I say more? I'm a Hawks supporter, but a little class would be nice.

saint007

Dec 22, 2013
"Super Bowl? "
Yes, the two states that have legalized are getting together for a Super Bowl :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.