PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
The worst outcome professionally for me:
My company is headquartered in Denver, and the parent company is in Seattle.

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
I've gotta go with the Broncos. I have a feeling Manning won't get a shot at winning too many more Super Bowls. Wouldn't be surprised if he retired after this season, so I'd like to see him go out on top. He's one of the all time greats.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
I used to get into the Superbowl back in the day - Steeler years and the original Terrible Towel thanks to Myron Cope ;) But honestly they're so commercialized now that the game is secondary. The half time show and commercials get more publicity than the game itself.
I'm surprised they picked an outside venue in an area that a winter storm can wipe out the half time show. I remember the Superbowl with the Black Eyed Peas highlighting the half time show. You know 95% of the audience there and at home had no idea who they were. Not to mention WTF they were singing, now that was funny. Guess I'll chalk it up to being old :rofl:
Craig

saint007

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 22, 2013
Black Eye Peas were better than The Who. Who were good forty years ago. I liked them as a teenager and then later into adult life. But that 2009 SB performance left much to be desired.
I'll confess, I couldn't identify a Bruno Mars' song or for that matter, one of Justin Bieber's. I have listened to the Peppers, especially in the 90's.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
I will be rooting for the numbers in the squares I play. No idea how this game will end up but I hope for a good one. Being a long time Browns fan, I have a tough time rooting for Denver. Now, next year, when the Browns represent the AFC.......
Mike S.

puffdoggie

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2013
Super Bowl? Is that a new pipe line or brand????
I've no dog in the fight but I say go Peyton. OK, I was born in TN but I'm not a Vols fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.