PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do believe that my phone is listening to what I say for marketing purposes. And we all know that IG and Facebook keep tabs on our browsing history.
But, THIS! Now this one is just flat out wacky. I got this junk email today from a site called Overclockers. Before I had a chance to delete the message, I noticed a picture of dudes in silk robes smoking pipes. It is an advertisement for a musical or something. Apparently, the bots thought I would be interested because my search history often centers around pipes.
:crazy:
FsFOAts.png

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
I've already revealed my bondage accessories for y'all to ponder! No shame here. :rofl:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I was told that's a pic of the Frigate crew on shore leave...taken at one of their club meetings in the Captain's den.
Personally, I don't want to know what went on either before or after the pic was taken.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I think the guy in the yachting cap didn't get the memo about the pirate theme on the Black Frigate.

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
@Brian. Nah; the beards are two tidy (and clean) and I don't see any cleaning fluid. Definitely not us on shore leave (or pillaging duty)

Jan 8, 2013
Definitely not the 'Frigate' crew. There's no unicorns! Besides... we wouldn't be caught dead wearing red silk robes. Ours would have been black. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.