PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
Over in the thread about the dropping exchange rate between the USD and the Euro there is a growing list of people expressing interest in place a group order for Motzek Strang. I figured I'd post a new thread to attract anyone with interest who may not care about the Euro.
Comment if you're up for a group buy. I know I"m in.

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
I for one would be interested depending on the details... would everyone just place an order for the 100g and split the shipping? or would everyone split the entire order evenly?

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I would think everyone would specify the amount they want, pay for that amount, and then we would split the shipping. The organizer would then parcel out and ship the various amounts to the different participants.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
... attract anyone with interest who may not care about the Euro.
Lol ... have you been to the website? It's priced in Euro's, as is the shipping.
My suggestion is to have the order all shipped to one person and then redistributed from there.
We did this on another forum but with the help of a member who lives in Germany.
Edit: I see your already thinking the same :)

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I've placed an order for 25x 100g bags. When they arrive, I'll be more than happy to share at cost. I assumed others might want some.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
Hey Nate- Did you buy the cut Strang or whole ropes? I ordered some a week or so ago, but they were out of the uncut ropes at the time. Their website still says the same.

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
Well, dang, Nate. Just do a "group buy" for us why don't you. ;-)
(Assuming you bought ropes) The site lists a 100 gram rope for 15.50 EURO. Google gives me a conversion of $16.76 in USD. I'd be more than happy to buy a 100 gram rope from you for $17-20 plus the cost to ship it to me. Do you accept paypal?

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Yes I ordered the rope, the same stuff Peck sent to me. I'll start a thread when it arrives. Peck assisted me in figuring what to do. I have to wire them money from my bank. It should arrive next week. It feels like a drug deal... Wiring money to Europe for some dank leaf ;)

catyrpelius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 9, 2014
New Jersey
Nate, I just did this last night...
Turns out a third part site called Xoom was cheaper then my bank, plus they offer a money back guarantee.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Nate, I'm in for two if you have them. If not then hopefully next time. It there ever is a group buy I go for 15 to 20.

Thanks

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Nate, I'm in for two if you have them. If not then hopefully next time. It there ever is a group buy I go for 15 to 20.

Thanks

catyrpelius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 9, 2014
New Jersey
They charged me $4.99.
This is what I ordered: "Strang-Curly, pur (geschnitten) -100gr." Not sure if its cut or uncut though.

Status
Not open for further replies.