Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
It sort of tastes like Condor

Now that's freakin' exciting! I can tell by the way you say it that it's definitely not as good as Condor but hey, close is good too. I would like to be able to keep my Condor stash as long as possible.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Well, well, well....hope the folks that complain about not enough jobs are proud. Thank you FDA, we really needed the JackBoot input into our economy. Honest man can't do an honest day of work. Sad, just sad.

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
Let us not talk of overthrow. Give them a smidijon of a chance, then we'll throw there tea into the Boston harbor ! Tea remember, not Tobacco, send that to me for safe keeping . ;-)

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I suspect that we could sustain our own needs by dealing with forum hoarders for a week or two.

The guys ahead of the curve are the ones growing their own.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I am hopeful that we will make it under the August 8th wire. We had been planning this one for quite a while and Dobby the house Elf at C.I sort of figured out the recipe in conjunction with Dr. Nafario and the result is hopefully our iteration of Condor that you will enjoy and buy loads of to add to your ever growing tobacco stashes!

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
BTW, y'all, P&C still offers their Chicago show special pricing on lots of 5 tins. It's hidden though. Do a search for "Chicago Show" and the sampler pops up. Click on that and you have options for the 5-tin sampler or a 5-pack of any of the individual blends. $50 for 5 tins. It doesn't make sense to buy War Horse this way as this is the regular pricing but it's a significant savings on the other 4, particularly Bengal Slices. The "summer" coupon code may work in conjunction with this offer but I used it long ago and it won't let me use it again. Try and see!

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
True Mars Cigars is lower but they are out of Smyrna, Bengal Slices and War Horse. Also they charge a flat $6.95 for shipping regardless of amount spent. For me living in PA P&C comes out better since I have to pay the PA 6% tax. So I ordered some more of the five blends, just to be on the safe side.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
Yup, Mars is priced slightly better than the Chicago show bundles, but if that "summer" coupon code works....

Status
Not open for further replies.