PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
My understanding is the "summer" code can only be used once. I have tried and the total amount does not change. Others have said they have used it more than once.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Damn Hawk!!'??? You have a problem!! Although I suppose you've got rid of one problem, not enough tobacco, for another problem, a money sucking addiction.

Yeah, no doubt! Frequenting these forums definitely does not help.

Nothing wrong with what your doing in my eyes. My total purchases are now up to $11,593.00 so far and more to come. I am working on German blends now.

Hey, we will be glad we spent all that money in the long run! And congrats to you sir, your cellar must look pretty amazing.

I had no idea this forum was so populated with the wealthy.

I'm certainly not wealthy by most American standards. I fell into some money recently and had no other plans for it. I couldn't think of any other way I'd want to spend my money than on tobacco and I got this money at the perfect time... The beginning of the end of this dying industry.

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
I am just reeling in mourning. SToP just got started!!!! This is a terrible tragedy... I am in stunned disbelief. :crying:

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
And people think those of us who have already been stocking up on post-2007 blends were Chicken Littles....

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Just because the sky is actually falling doesn't mean you aren't still chicken little's :) personally I think you're all crazy for stocking up. Stop it!

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Just because the sky is actually falling doesn't mean you aren't still chicken little's :) personally I think you're all crazy for stocking up. Stop it!
HaHa, cat calling the kettle black. :rofl:

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Seeing this great vision from the very beginning up to the final delicious products was unprecedented. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. For the FDA to roll in like a bull in a China shop and wreck the industry for small batch companies like this just pisses me off.
Keep your paws off my pipe tobacco you damn dirty apes!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Sablebrush, will they be issued because the money's already invested and might as well recoup what they can from a limited production run, or do you think it will be more permanent than Warhorse RR?
I have no idea. If the plug doesn't show up on shelves before 8/8, I would assume it's a dead duck. If I'm wrong about that, I'd like to hear that.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
We expect to see the War Horse Bar and War Horse Green this week. Once we see, touch and smoke them we expect it to be a go project. It's been nerve wracking but what isn't these days. Stay tuned.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
We expect to see the War Horse Bar and War Horse Green this week. Once we see, touch and smoke them we expect it to be a go project. It's been nerve wracking but what isn't these days. Stay tuned.

Great news! I'm very happy you all brought us War Horse RR, I've taken quite the liking to it! I imagine I'll like War Horse Bar even more. What is War Horse Green?

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Simon, we want it to taste exactly like Condor, not sort of like Condor :D I know you of all people will try to get it as close as can be done. The Warhorse was good, but I like Condor even better. So, when you announced the Warhorse green that got me excited. Hope it lives up to your expectation. Looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.