PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
http://thepipeguys.com/product-category/pipe-tobacco/esoterica-pipe-tobacco/ - looks like most are in stock…

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Jordan, I switched to business class internet, just so I could be notified 2 seconds before you...:) I have learned well from the master...

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Ha! I knew something was up. It's ok Zack, if I get beat out I don't mind if it's you. Nicely done. :clap:
That makes twice I've missed out in 24 hours. I'm off my game! :(

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I have the box pass box and am smoking my first bowl of SH. I NOW see why people hunt for this stuff. I cannot seem to get my hands on a bag and actually woke up at 1am due to a text received that it was available somewhere else. I won't kill myself trying to score some but I can definitely see why it disappears so quickly. This is some good stuff

Dec 24, 2012
I have the box pass box and am smoking my first bowl of SH. I NOW see why people hunt for this stuff. I cannot seem to get my hands on a bag and actually woke up at 1am due to a text received that it was available somewhere else. I won't kill myself trying to score some but I can definitely see why it disappears so quickly. This is some good stuff
Dan,
You should feel ashamed for stoking the fires with respect to what is clearly a mediocre tobacco, at best. I know you have some form of undivulged pecuniary interest in bolstering Stonehaven sales, but we expected better of you.
Everyone, just ignore Dan's comments and go about your business. There is nothing to see here.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Thank for showing me the way Dean. I still am delirious after the ass whooping the Eagles put on the Cowgirls. This stuff sucks. It smells like horse shit, it burns too quickly, it ghosts your pipe, and there is just no enjoyment derived from this crap.
Buy Mixture 79 instead, you will be happier.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
What is Stonehaven and would I enjoy it?

Some tobacco those bloody yanks can't get enough of. I'm sure you could tolerate it if you mixed it with Condor. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.