PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccyfart

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2015
i saw that PC had stonehaven for about 30 minutes this afternoon. boy, that sure went fast at $49.99 per bag! dang!

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
I have seen most of the web retailers inch their prices up on Esoterica stuff, so 49.99 is actually a decent deal. Especially if it is actually in stock!

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Well , personally I give up trying to buy it, hopefully someday somebody will put some up for trade, imight get lucky that way.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Double Post
Yeah, I've noticed that a lot in the last hour or so (NOT just you).

It seems as though, at least what has been happening to me, is that after I click on 'Send Post' the screen goes white and you think that the post didn't go thorough although it actually did. Some crazy glitch in the site going on here.

plains

Lurker
Sep 4, 2011
i tried a new topic (feeling grateful) and being an infrequent poster here I managed to botch it, Hopefully one of the moderators will clean up my mess and I'll say it here.

Recently I've been feeling blessed: (family, friends, business) and to day stopping my my tobacconist I was able to pick up 2 - 8 oz, bags of Stonehaven. I''ve been able to enjoy it now rregularly for awhile and know many are curious about it due to its scarcity.

The first five messages I get I'll send each 2 flakes. I only ask that you be registered forum members, have not tried it before (to give those who haven't a chance), and be just a little patient. Busy busy times here but you will hear from me. Just enclose mailing information. If you don't hear frm me you were #6 or above

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Hey, plains.
I've got plenty to smoke, so I'm not PMing you, I just wanted to recognize what an awesome thing you're doing.
Very nice!

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
I may like it, but I'm not going to pay scalpers prices for any tobacco. I'm also not going to go chasing after any blend that is scarce, 'rare' or hoarded. If I can't get it when I want it, then I will just move on to something else and not bother with it again. Even if I find some that someone hasn't snatched up yet. They can keep the whole lot. This is my new attitude about pipe tobacco.

When they can produce it in quantities that are readily available, I may go back to them, but the prices had better be affordable once again, or they can still keep it. Just my 20 cents worth.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Plains:
Well played. Always nice to see a fellow smoker share something hard to find.
I always buy SH when I can find it. That tobacco is the best trade bait made.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.