Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our featured interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Steve Fallon, a.k.a “PipeStud”. Steve has a well-known consignment-auction business for estate pipes and vintage tobaccos for which he also has some great stories. Steve is a former sports caster and currently works for the Texas Sports Hall of Fame. In our opening segment, Brian will review Cornell & Diehl’s “Crooner”. It’s unique in that it contains tiny bits of leaves from the plant, Deertongue. It is also is an authentic copy of Bing Crosby’s private blend, shared with C&D by one of his closest friends.
Jim-Amash-Steve-Fallon.jpg

Jim Amash (L) & Steve Fallon (R) at The Chicago Pipe Show

Reactions: Sloopjohnbee

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Really?
I can't wait to hear what I say!
And please don't anyone start any rumor just because Jim and I are sitting so close together.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Steve, this is gonna be good one way or the other. Either you regale us with tales worthy of our consideration, or you bomb and we have years worth of material to bust your balls with. No pressure or anything. :nana:

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Jim to Steve a couple seconds before the camera shutter clicked:
"Just remember... my pipe is longer than yours."

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Okay.... I can stop laughing now... until the next post. :rofl:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Steve, you did a great job last night, thanks for not embarrassing us. I was most impressed with your describing how you never play favorites. I am one of those who asked you to hold stuff for me since we have known each other so long. I even tried blackmail with those pics of you and those Texas steers, but no you said go ahead and post them, everyone knows about Texans and their steers.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Good show, went to read the Latakia blog post after it was mentioned on the show. Looking forward to part 2. :)

renal923

Might Stick Around
Dec 18, 2018
Anyone have a link to where I can listen to it? I'm excited for the review of Crooner in particular, as I almost picked up a tin at the local B&M last night (but ended up with some Dunhill London Mixture instead). Wondering if I should go back tonight and get the crooner as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.