PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I had the blasted horn shape for awhile. I recently decided to let it go to a new home. Its a fantastic little pipe but the size was just too small for me. For those wanting a small bowl, the quality to price is tough to beat.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I have a bent Dublin feather weight. I can't see any one not liking these? Wonderful little pipe!

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
I like mine just fine. The bowl is bigger than you might expect for such a light pipe.

It fits easily into a pocket so it's great to carry around.

featherweight_zpsb43ad4b9.jpg

mtnfolkmike

Might Stick Around
Oct 27, 2013
I definitely prefer smaller and lighterweight pipes, and have also been eyeballing one of these Stanwell featherweight's.. There are quite a few i like.. may have to pull the trigger sooner than later..

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
I have a Stanwell Vario #243 which is basically a featherweight with partial sandblast. It's my favorite pipe to smoke in the workshop. It's so light and hangs just right. Plus, the stem is acrylic so it is more resilient to clenching. I had a Stanwell Featherweight Red #243 but I sold it because the stain bled too much and it annoyed me. I think you will be pleased with the pipe you ordered. Stanwell makes arguably the best factory pipe for the money, IMHO.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Awesome. Thanks for the feedback guys. Can't wait to get it in.
Wayne- I'll be sure to pick up one of yours someday. In love with that Lovat on your site.

shortyeastcoast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2013
mrjerke I have what looks like that exact same pipe you posted and I love everything about it except the way it smokes. :(
It's probably my fault, but I haven't had a good smoke out of it yet. It's one of my "gurglers."
Yep. Just had a "perfect pipe" in it a minute ago. No gurgle, no nothing, just sublime smokin'.
We live and we learn, yea?

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
You won't make a mistake when buying Stanwell, I love all of mine, they're all a great smoke and look good no matter which you buy.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
This is the same one I have. I paid $90 for mine. Perfect pipe for flake.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stanwell-Sixtus-212-Bent-Billiard-Pipe-Hexagonal-Denmark-Beautiful-Hex-Danish-/331071154381?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1560e8cd

Status
Not open for further replies.