Standard Tobacco Company War Horse Loose Cut Is Here!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Available for pre-order here: http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipe-tobacco/100703/war-horse-ready-cut/
Smoking Pipes and 4Noggins will have them soon, too.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Were there doubters? If so, shame!!
And congrats to you, too. Got to tell the guys at the WCPS congrats in person, perhaps we will cross paths one day.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
How's that light topping now ... is it more or less than pre-release?
Thanks!

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Great to hear. Also thanks for the heads up on the nit hit Sablebrush. I was ready to be blasted by the sample I tried but I got no hit and a wonderful tobacco. I'll be sure to get a tin or two in the near future.

thebadkitty

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 29, 2012
Albany, Oregon
I'm a nicotine lightweight, but the description sounds great and I love nose burn. I'm looking forward to running it up through my head and tasting it...

Okay, here's how I really feel:

Yummy!! I can't wait to open some future mail!!

Juvenile and unlovely, but it expresses my feelings well. Thanks for sharing the project SToP.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
The nic level has been amped up a bit due to adding more Dark Fired to the mix. The topping is supposed to be the same, but I won't have a chance to try it until tomorrow!
John, it was great to meet you at the West Coast Pipe Show. Simon and I will be at Chicago, and we hope to get to meet a lot more folks there. We will be handing out samples of all of our blends, including some as-of-yet unreleased goodies. So mortgage the house and head on over to the Windy City!

Status
Not open for further replies.