PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
An interesting combination- my first time on this particular finish and color- A stacked bulldog with Cumberland and an Ooosic accent ring...came in at 5 1/8" and 55 grams...

24x2u6o.jpg

35lgom0.jpg

2nb6esg.jpg

sl2vs9.jpg

10wo0nk.jpg

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Ha! Must be nice to be able to test your threads first. Coulda used that trick myself a few weeks ago... :wink:

Still an awesome pipe.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Gorgeous! Looks like a primo smoker too. But what a treatment with that intricately patterned stem, the multi-textured briar, and the band and accent bead line. That's one heart throb of a tobacco pipe. I can feel the jetstream of buyers headed your way. Ooh-la-la.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Don't worry, Captain. It wasn't doing anything but getting him into trouble, anyway! Besides, looks nicer on the pipe than it did on him, I'll bet.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
So, when are you going to smoke it?
The first thing my wife Greta said is "That's beautiful- when are you going to sell it?" I tend to end up smoking my rejects...:(
Don't worry, Captain. It wasn't doing anything but getting him into trouble, anyway! Besides, looks nicer on the pipe than it did on him, I'll bet.
Oosic (Fossilized Walrus Penile Bone) is a great material- very pricey- I paid about $60 for 5"...and every time I cut a slice for a pipe, it destroys the band saw blade...

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
:rofl:
That is a damn fine pipe Zack. Surprised Harris hasn't grabbed that one.

markus

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 18, 2014
Bloomfield, IN
That is one bee-yoo-te-ful pipe! I love bull dogs and that on is a stunner!

The contrast is awesome!

Fantastic job Zack!

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Zack,

Perfect Cumberland stem & Oosic ring accents. Outstanding blast, tastefully understated.
So, this is a Blasted Tall Bulldog with a Boner Pipe? (I bet he's proud of himself) :clap:
Yeah, Harris would buy it...he needs all the help he can get. :mrgreen:

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Pipes like this are the root cause of PAD. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself for leading us into temptation. Like we need more pipes!

Status
Not open for further replies.