Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
Received the following e-mail this morning from Per Georg Jensen:
Dear Sammy,
It is our company in the USA that will make the decision of bringing the St. Bruno to USA. As far as I have

heard they will reintroduce St. Bruno in the beginning of next year, so there is hope :)
Happy smoke

Per

May 31, 2012
It will be interesting to say the least.
They have everything they need to do it up proper,

and perhaps it'll be even better than the current Imperial version.
I'm hoping.

:puffy:

May 31, 2012
Yep.
St. Bruno gets much love,

http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/st-bruno-the-patron-saint-of-pipesmokers-image-heavy

and deservedly so!

:puffy:

stbruno70

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 9, 2013
It's the working man's smoke in the UK - none of that poncy Latakia, Perique or Turkish for us lads ;)
Even if it is re-introduced to America, I should wonder if it would be the same as in the UK.
Look at how other importers of UK goods change their products to suit American tastes: Branston, Cadbury etc.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
St. Bruno. Love it, but haven't had a bowlful in a long time. Hope it makes across the pond, for I shall be buying and cellaring!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
On another forum, Russ O said that St. Bruno, Amphora Red and Brown are coming to the USA. He got that info from Brian Levine.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
It's the working man's smoke in the UK - none of that poncy Latakia, Perique or Turkish for us lads ;)
Even if it is re-introduced to America, I should wonder if it would be the same as in the UK.
Look at how other importers of UK goods change their products to suit American tastes: Branston, Cadbury etc.
Love it! The poncy quote especially. Whatever/however the product comes in at in the States, it'll be much cheaper than the working blokes can obtain it in the copper mines.

May 31, 2012
hapydancsmil.gif

So happy that this is actually happening.

dancing-smiley.gif

Finally!

:!:

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
I can confirm that St. Bruno Flake and Ready Rubbed will be available in the USA. It is being brought back in along with Gold Block and Amphora Full & Original. Timing and pricing is not quite settled yet but, I am guessing they will be available by February. These will be the same blends that have been available in Europe for the past eight years. I have smoked them all and can say that there will be something for everyone except you Latakia lovers.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
"I can confirm that St. Bruno Flake and Ready Rubbed will be available in the USA. It is being brought back in along with Gold Block and Amphora Full & Original."
Gold Block and Amphora Full Aroma are two long-missed favorites, and I welcome their eminent return to these shores. To paraphrase Mr. Carroll, O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! I'm chortling with joy!

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I am travelling to the U.K. next April and was planning on picking some up, looks like I won't have to spend time hunting it down after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.