PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakjakshalak

Lurker
Jan 7, 2011
We have a meeting this Thursday, 6:30 at Meehan's Backyard Cafe in the Historic St. Augustine downtown area.
All are welcome. Please take time to join our Facebook page, Oldest CIty Pipe Society, and look at our meetings details under the Events tab.
High-end pipe raffle as well as a separate samples raffle.
So far we have 11 commits to attend. Hope to see you there!

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
mediumtom, I tried to find this club last year but was unsuccessful. I'm in Jacksonville (south) and don't know of any clubs in the area. There are 2 B&M shops that advertise that they cater to pipe smokers but when I've gone in all I've met are a few cigar smokers. I've only seen one person smoking a pipe in public in the past year.

mediumtom

Lurker
Nov 1, 2014
I am a shop regular @ Tobacco Cove when not deployed. Love the helpful service of Tom and the rest of the staff there. Solid Shop. That is the only one I know of really. I use my pipe at any establishment that allows tobacco use indoors and the ladies love it, fellow gentlemen envy it.

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Tobacco Cove - one on Baymeadows and one on Roosevelt. I've visited both. Baymeadows has larger selection of pipes. The owners are nice and helpful but I feel like I'm an intruder at a private cigar club whenever I go in there. My wife buys Lamp Berger supplies from them on occasion when we eat at the BBQ place a couple of shops down.

wwarrior

Lurker
Oct 30, 2017
Anyone know if there are any pipe smokers groups or just meet ups in the Jacksonville area or north Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.