PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Yeah I love orange anything, pretty much and this has sounded pretty amazing to me since I first discovered its existence. Just have to wait until the next dump. Gotta figure out why my email notification didn't work for me. Kinda weird. I just checked spam as well, no such luck.

pandapiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2018
I'm none too sure embers.. I had thought it was due to there being other fruit toppings used.. Mango and passionfruit? I believe the tin I ordered last year had Exotic Orange on the tin, but the card inside was Exotic Passion.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
@carolina-did you see what # you were on the notification list?
I am like # 2000 for Stonehaven so I don't think I will ever get an email for that being in stock.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
Are there any HU distributors that ship to USA?
Every place I look online says they don't ship here.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
I am like # 2000 for Stonehaven so I don't think I will ever get an email for that being in stock.

I also setup Email alerts for Esoterica...and the only time I get notified is from IRC (which I did last week for Margate and Tilbury).

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
I got in stock email from Tobaccopipes for some Esoterica back in the winter for Dorchester and ASTB. That has been the only time.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
@carolina-did you see what # you were on the notification list?
I don't even know how I'd find that out.
These may scratch the itch.
Crue No. 2
California Dream
Oooooh, my my, I think I might have to give those a go. Now I have to wait a bit though, just bought a tin of Connoisseur's Choice at a B&M down the road while out to lunch. I kind of love the tin note. Got some stuffed in a pipe in the car right now awaiting my drive home. Shouldn't take it too long to dry enough.

drbenway

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 30, 2017
@carolina-log into your account and scroll down to "One Time Alerts" will show you where you stand in the tobacco hierarchy.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
As an American living in Germany this thread begs the question. What blends produced in Germany are hard to get in the states? I'm in Germany now, but probably I'll move my family back to the states at some point. I'd like to try things now that might be more difficult/expensive when I'm stateside.

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
Anybody know why they changed the name to Exotic Passion?

It has to do with EU laws. I believe "Exotic Orange" fell afoul of some sort of law about labeling things. Perhaps someone would believe they were buying oranges?

echambers

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 21, 2017
Dang, that moves quick .. Got some Old Gowrie but missed everything else I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.