PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
I'm a hunter and have enjoyed doing so for a long time. Long enough that I know that a properly packed bag is worth its weight. So sitting in the stand on a picturesque fall morning, the rut is on and my chances for harvesting a deer were looking pretty good. Being that I have tags for both doe and buck, if it was brown it was down. I had been in the stand for about an hour and a half when my stomach began to rumble. I made my way out of my stand and began my search for a suitable tree to post up on. I go to grab my trusty TP out of the bag and to my horror I find that it is not there in my bag! Being that the temps were around 28 this morning I had on two under layers one short and one long. A great tip, always carry TP in the woods. Secondary great tip, if you forget TP be sure to have a sharp knife to cut off your underwear. To add insult to injury, in the middle of the whole fiasco a large doe walked within 30yds of me. Some times you just have to know when to hang it up for the morning.

Why is it that we are the only animal that has to wipe their ass? With dogs, cats, bears, gerbils, even birds, ttthhhp, and keep on going. You never even see a monkey foraging about for a leaf. They don't even have to wash their hands, unless they're out tossing poop chunks in protest.

kiel

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2016
We carry TP everywhere with us in China. No good hunting around here, but it is always B.Y.O.TP.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Had a rabbit Hunter that worked with me, had the same situation , I asked him, What did you do? He replied, Bradley why do you think Beagles have such Big ears, Mans best Friend. :rofl:

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
man i know about this, my dad has a house in el salvador, its 3 world country, one day i went to the outhouse and a snake greeted me, and i ran so fast, i jumped a barb wire fence for the cows, people told me that the use dry leaves, and you are suppose to dig a hole first, so you can bury the poop, also rocks, the smooth kind helps.

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
That happened to me canoeing in the wilderness. I always have a roll in my tackle box but it wasn't there. That feeling of terror when you realize it's missing 8O

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
So the bear turns to the rabbit and asks "Do you have trouble with poop sticking to your fur?"...

Jan 8, 2013
CfZRTOjXEAAXWnT.jpg

panamacharlie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 13, 2016
I got a real laugh about the rabbit! http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/my-plugins/bb-smilies/default/icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.