So What Beverage Do You Enjoy During Your Puffing Time?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh BriarWorks Pipes
9 Fresh Winslow Pipes
9 Fresh Radice Pipes
3 Fresh Askwith Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Be careful with Cream soda and a pipe, the carbonation could sting badly. Bradley has been smoking longer than most of us have been alive so his tongue is like a rhino's hide and carbonation is nothing for him. For a new smoker, I would not recommend anything with carbonation. Of course try the cream soda and see for yourself, but if you get s stinging sensation, you will know what it is.

mike73

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2013
Mostly black coffee, but I have found that Fat Tire beer and Newminster - No.400 Superior Navy Flake make a great paring!

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
Coffee during the day, and at times some Makers Mark ( after the reviews here ) or a Canadian beer.

Vodka and cranberry juice is a wonderful refreshing drink.

I haven't had a Manhattan in quite awhile, and it sounds soooo good.

dcrguns

Aug 19, 2013
Ruidoso, NM
Coffee in the mornings, iced tea/hot tea in the afternoon, Gin & Tonic in the evenings. All go great with a smoke.

undecagon

Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
I like coffee in the mornings, and that will last until I stop drinking coffee. Maybe just one pot, but if I'm still home doing work, I'll make two! Coffee and tobacco really do work well together.
Once I'm out for the first time of the day though, any mid-day smokes happen with a variety (coke, stout, porter, tea, water) but really are often beverage free smokes.
Then once home again, either the same list as above, or more likely Scotch (single malt - neat). After one or two of those I'll likely switch to red wine or bourbon.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Cafe au Lait, water, iced tea, hot black tea (Lapsang Souchong with latakia blends are smoke heaven) or Diet Coke. For me, alcohol and piping don't mix.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Tonight some Sailor Jerry's spiced rum with half pineapple juice and half sprite. Only thing missing will be a beach and a little paper umbrella.

Status
Not open for further replies.