So What Beverage Do You Enjoy During Your Puffing Time?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeytay33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2013
I enjoy coffee, and sometimes a beer, depending on the tobacco. Tea is good too. :puffy:

pipingruotsi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 6, 2013
Coffee, black, in the morning. Tea w/honey in the afternoon and evening. I recently quit drinking (which means I have maybe a beer and a nightcap of scotch, ha!), so I been having a lot of tea lately.

tamer291

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2013
Coffee in the mornings, water in the afternoons, and either whiskey or beer in the evenings.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
In the morning until about 1 or 2 pm, Mayorga Organic Cafe Cubano or Cafe Du Monde coffee. After that is Luzianne de caf iced tea with Stevia for sweetener. If I am drinking it is normally Tito vodka with diet tonic and a splash of cranberry.

burlpettibon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2013
Tacoma, Washington
Just water for me. I find if I drink much of anything with flavor the tobacco becomes one dimensional for me. Occasionally I top off a pipe with a bit of Scotch but that is about as close as I get.

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
Cafe du Monde coffee, or something else rather strong if one of my flatmates has made it, black tea, or water during the day. Flavorful beer (stouts, ales, porters, german/belgian beers, etc) or Scotch/Irish/bourbon whisky later.

Wellington

Dec 31, 2012
If I drink anything at all, its usually hard alcohol or beer. I've been meaning to try tea with it, but usually I don't have any drink at all.

chemistfox

Lurker
Oct 19, 2013
Milo's Tea (usually keep about 4 jugs in the fridge), Modelo beer, coffee (in the mornings), Gentleman Jack, and water (nom nom tasty water).

carcosa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2013
Generally I don't like to drink anything with my pipe, but once in a while I'll have a dark coffee with lots of cream... goes great with the tobacco

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
Used to be loose leaf green tea or water. The girlfriend lately has changed my breakfast to a spinach, carrot, alovera juice concoction so now that's what I drink when I smoke.

mikeklumpp

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2013
hong kong
I like black coffee - preferably coffee with chicory - i find a bowl and a cup together in the morning abundantly relaxing and refreshing - in the evening i sip water or rum

kcpoe

Might Stick Around
Oct 9, 2013
I love sweet tea. However, I have found that I do not like it with my pipe. Also, I dont like beer with it (or I dont like beer with the tobacco I have tried it with, Im thinking it needs a stout tobacco to go with it).
I do like coffee with my pipe. I need to try some jack daniels...

Status
Not open for further replies.