PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I noticed a guy wearing a T-shirt from another forum at the pipe show. I really think Kevin should have some made up and when you become a member you can buy one. I would buy one and would wear one to support the site. Just a thought. You could even put a pipe cartoon on the front.

undecagon

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
I like the idea, but I'd prefer something relatively simple. I don't think WE are allowed to make contests - but if Kevin started a contest of "Submit a T-Shirt Design" - I'd totally do it. The prize is simple, too: A FREE T-SHIRT!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I can see a limited run of T's:
The first I'd make is the "#9" shirt:

- Black Tee Shirt

- Front - in bold white block print "#9!"

- Back - in smaller font, "what'samattercan'tuseashiftkey? -- Lawrence"
What else would you put on a shirt?
-- Pat

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I also noticed that some of the guys had a sign about their forum on their table. Something like Proud member of.... Anyway just a thought. I am a proud member of this site and would love a way to display that especially walking around.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Since Kevin said he will never have merchandise I don't think this will happen. But it would be cool. Christmas is just around the corner.
And the stuff could be picked up by some site sponsors and sold via their website. Making Pipesmagazine's profit smaller but much easier since he will not have to handle individual orders (in fact this must be the only option because there's no effing way Kevin is going to take orders and ship them out himself, not worth the time and effort lol). Leave that to the pro's.
He's got a lot on his plate guys so I don't see this happening.
But if it did it better be done in style. Which will require work. And a lot of it.
I won't be a walking billboard for just any design. ;)

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
I do shirts on the side - have a great artist that does work for me as well:
FatVaderBlck.png

fb_contact_page2.png

joeval

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
Sounds like a jazzy idea - I'd certainly buy one, if it can get all the way over to the UK!

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Yes i would buy 2 or 3 but i need a 3X TALL in a big men's size . :puffy:

Oh yes and a Hat (cap) also the coffee mug . :D

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
WOW Roth, those cigar geeks really have quite the line up. That would be a great idea but like everything else (and please correct me if I am wrong) someone would have to manage some part of it if the purpose were to kick in some coin to PM

easygoer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2013
In the minority I'm sure but I would rather by a few tins more of tobacco. I imagine Kevin's doing fine and being a small operation has enough on his plate.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I for one would buy a couple as soon as they were available. Big size 3XL. The suggestions for logos etc were terrific. We could use the publicity! I'm proud to be a member of the forums and a pipe smoker. Publicity, sharp publicity would go a long way to cementing out image in the public eye.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I'm down for a T-shirt a hat an oversized coffee mug and a hoodie....
Would a smiley face with a pipe be a possibility or does CI have the smiley locked up?

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I think a "Recommend Me A VA/Per" t-shirt would go over well at a pipe show.

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
I second the request for a hoodie, will be perfect to smoke in as the weather turns and I am forced into the cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.