PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
I've posted this in a couple of places but no answers so far. Is there any hope for regaining my old content like my albums or is that a casualty of the move? I know I should have moved everything as soon as I saw the word "update". Sometimes I forget the basics of the internet.

Thanks,
Cap

(seems my avatar didn't make it either...boo-hoo)

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2012
Oh I know. The unpleasant exchange that lead to that reveal is why I will not do anything but take personal responsibility for my own failures and humble myself. I am at fault with no blame to anyone but me.
?‍♂️

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
The Albums feature is gone. It was part of the "Buddy Press" system that was useless aside from the albums for use in embedding photos in posts.

The photos in the albums still exist on the server, and are not completely lost. They just cannot be displayed right now.

This issue is also on the list of things to get fixed. The goal is to get back the photos that are displayed in posts so that content is not lost.

I'm sorry your avatar was lost. I don't know why yours was lost and others weren't. However, you can upload an avatar.

In the upper right corner, click on your current avatar to get the drop down. Then choose Account Details.

You can upload an avatar there.

Reactions: dmcmtk

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
UPDATE: The content that was previously uploaded to albums is back. This means that old posts where photos were embedded from individual's albums will now show those photos in the posts.

However, the actual album functionality for uploading to an album, and viewing an album on its own is gone forever. That's explained in my last post above.

Status
Not open for further replies.