PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
McClelland Blue Mountain is my favorite, followed VERY closely by Boswell Northwoods, then it's on to Sam Gawith Balkan Flake, Mac Baren Old Dark Fired, H&H Mazatec, all of the Frogs, Mac Baren Latakia Flake and HH Vintage Syrian, Butera Pelican, Sam Gawith Navy Flake ect. !

griffonwing

Can't Leave
Nov 12, 2014
Omaha AR
Bulldogbriar89. Might I suggest something? I love Bailey's as well, however, one 750 ml bottle costs about 25 dollars. Whereas a 4pk of 100 ml plastic bottles is 6-7 dollars. so two 4-pks yields 50ml more for about 10 bucks less. I love the cream, but I'm not willing to spend half the cost of the product just paying for a bottle.
That being said, I will have to try some of the Frog Morton blends. I have heard great things about them.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Burned some Pirate Kake with a warm Irish coffee on the front porch this morning while watching the snow. Still quite pleasant even though it was only 17 degrees. :puffy:

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
Griff lucky for me I am a good friend to the owner of the liquor store I shop at and as a b-day gift I payed $15 for 1 and got a bottle of wine free ,(and it was a good bottle of wine not some cheap crap.)

Status
Not open for further replies.