PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Here's a sneak peak of a new Ryan Alden that I'm so excited about, I just had to give you folks a sneak peak.
The stummel is a mix of sandblast and smooth AND the shank is sandblasted bamboo that has been contrast stained. I can't wait to get this in my hands.
The crazy thing about Ryan's pipes is that I'm losing my comfort zone and preconceived notions about style and such. His pipes smoke so well that I'm willing to just buy one and learn. Such good stuff.
This pipe is 5 1/2 inches long and weighs 30 grams.
I'll post more pics when it arrives. I'm not sure he wants this tidbit out, but this pipe was going to the Kansas City Pipe Show but it wasn't finished, so I lucked out and conned him into selling it.
78FvpWP.jpg

Zmtb7Ct.jpg

iKJPDxy.jpg

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
I generally don't like those crazy shapes, old fart that I am, but damn I like that one. Beautiful !
Same here. And I love that it's fairly small. Lot's of "crazy" shapes end up being on the heavy side.

azpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2015
That is beautiful! As soon as I read bamboo, I immediately assumed maybe it was a prototype for KC. But I certainly didn't think it would have been his actual entry.
Congrats.
ps that Comoy's 87 smokes great BTW
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.