PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
smokingpipes.com has been tops in the past year of dealing with them, they always get my business along with pipesandcigars.com :puffy:

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Smokingpipes is indeed fantastic. Their pipe documentation, with an excellent photo and all the relevant dimensions, has enabled a number of PAD episodes. I always look forward to their twice-weekly EMail updates so I know what new goodies are available.
hp

les

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
These guys rock. :worship:
Unfortunately they were unable to locate the pipe I wanted and they were quite upfront and honest about the delays a custom order from Peterson would take. But I did buy my next supply of tobacco from them.
Mark over there has been extremely helpful, quick to respond, patient and goes the extra length to try to find what you're looking for.
They have seriously deserved my business. Excellent people !

modernchicago

Might Stick Around
Sep 21, 2011
I know how you felt (an unsmoked sasieni inner tube):

smashieni.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Holy damn... The Post office should pay for damaging items like this whether they are insured or not. Just a shame.

rlunderhill

Can't Leave
Jan 10, 2012
My favorite shops online are, Smokingpipes.com, Marscigars&pipes.com, 4noggins.com, Iwanries.com, and pipesnadcigars.com They all give me great service. Be sure to check them all before you order because there is price differences that make you wonder, what gives? One shop is $6.00 and the next is $10.00 for the same item. After a while, you'll know where to buy what.
Some of these shop's allow choices of shippers other than UPS. I like the Priority Mail with the Post office. They hand carry my box to my door and hand it to me with a smile and a kind hello. For less money to.
I rarely get damaged goods from my guy with UPS. He also hand carries my packages up to my door and hands them to me. I have security cameras all over this place, so, who ever throws my package is recorded. FedEx is good to me also. It must be where you live and the quality of people that work there.

sirsmokesalot

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2012
North Carolina
Smokingpipes.com gets my order to me in 1 day every time! Granted I'm only 1 state away but they really do a great job

in getting things done fast!

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
smokinpipes rules!!!!
only prob i has so far with UPS is im not up in time to answer the door when they come. so i gotta wait an go to post office later in the afternoon

gorbytim

Lurker
Feb 3, 2012
I have been quite pleased with smokingpipes. I reorganized my collection by trading in pipes with smokingpipes and upgrading to a few higher end pipes. They were very fair with the trade ins and thus i used them as store credits to upgrade. Good service indeed. I find their prices are a tad higher than other websites but it is well worth their service. Their photos of pipes are also a bit too glamorized, like playboy models....pipes are my eye candy......LOL. Great business to deal with indeed...

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I tried a few etailers before finding Smokingpipes.com. Some were ok, some were horrible, but none of them were Smokingpipes.com. I have been ordering from them now for 12 years or so and never have I ever had a complaint about their service or products. Now why can't the rest of the world do the job they are being paid for?

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Smokingpipes.com has been my Gogo since getting beat by p&c. They are awesome. I bought five pipes (and baccy) from them in the last month. All arrived from ups........unscathed. they're awesome.......smokingpipes that is.

carlosviet

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 23, 2012
I did with smokingpipes.com my first online pipe purchase, and I was extremely pleased. Some other online services are efficient but cold, automatic. With smokingpipes.com what I got was the impression of having someone caring personally about my order, and being responsible for it.
I will make more deals with them, but I will ask to use FedEx. UPS and USPS are terrible in international deliveries.

grafikchaos

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 12, 2012
Chapin, SC
I love smokingpipes.com. They are a true model of great service. I live in SC and have to pay tax on my purchases from them, but it is well worth the extra money because I know they will take care of me should the need arise.

ahpui

Might Stick Around
Jan 16, 2012
My order normally takes a week plus for delivery.......... But hey, I live in Singapore and that is one hell of too far, to say the least. And custom to add to that....
Great service, been ordering from them for a few time when my TAD hits. Price is so much better then what's offered over here, even after the tax and also the variety of tab offered. Here, pipe smoking is only for the rich and famous, if you are just purchasing locally. A davidoff royal is more then $50.
Will go to them for my next TAD fix. SG SL just in so will be some time to that.....

corvinvelegost

Might Stick Around
May 1, 2012
ive never had a problem with UPS, in fact they are my preferred shipping company (i order electronics, books, etc a lot)

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I'm getting interested in their Home & Hearth pipe tobacco collection. They seem to be getting a lot of credibility as a "master blender." With their recient aquisition of tobaccoreviews.com they seem to be the largest pipe friendly online store in the USA. Their customer service has always been prompt and excellent.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
That is great news. I love to here about a quality store to deal with. Thumbs up for Smokingpipes.com... :clap:

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Placed several orders from Smokingpipes.com and each and every one was complete and promptly delivered.
I must have better UPS Guys than normal as my packages are always delivered pretty intact. (Just jinxed myself)
+1 Thumbs Up for Smokingpipes.com :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.