PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuaburgess

Lurker
Jun 30, 2014
Guys,
Just wanted to let y'all know that in celebration of Independence Day, we're launching a 10% off sale at Smokingpipes.com. The sale is effective now and runs through Sunday. Thanks, as always, for your support and have a safe and merry 4th!
-Josh

smokingpipes.com

shutterbug

Can't Leave
Apr 12, 2013
And what about the items that I just bought YESTERDAY? If I had known, then I would have waited...

Is there a way to get a price adjustment?
Shutterbug

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
I usually have an order queued up in each of the big etailer shopping carts at any given time, and come the first of each month I check for any sales or specials. I've been waiting to pull the trigger for about a week now, glad I did so.
But, before I do, I'm gonna pay Low County Pipe & Cigar a visit tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

Dec 24, 2012
We expect a full report of your visit. Prices on tobacco may be a slight bit higher in the B&M. I know that SC does have a tobacco tax, but it is pretty low (5% of manufacturer's price).

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
But, before I do, I'm gonna pay Low County Pipe & Cigar a visit tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it
A great place to spend an afternoon, (a week'd be better) Enjoy the wall of bulk jars. It's pretty amazing.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Got the email from Smokimgpipes as well. Just ordered 2lbs each of Cornell and Diehl Billy Budd, Star of the East, and Pirate Kake.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Took the sale as an opportunity to add another Sebastian Beo to the collection. I absolutely love his pipes.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Thank goodness I procrastinate. Almost made an order yesterday. That extra tin will come in handy for my bunker when the US makes it illegal to smoke in your own house.

hippiebrian

Lurker
Jul 1, 2014
Gotta give it to you guys! Ordered an Ascorti estate and a couple other estates, some pipe cleaners, and some assorted other goodies after noon west coast time yesterday. Not only did I get the 10% discount (over 30 bucks) but the package went out the same day! I figured it would ship Monday, but you guys are on it! Thanks a million!

jon11

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2013
Just padded the cellar with 12 tins of Butera Golden Cake, 12 tins of Fillmore, 12 tins of Cairo, and 4 tins of McClelland #22

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Don't "need" a thing, but I do have a special tobacco in mind, if my will fails me.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
What was surprising is that on the bulk tobacco, there was no 10% discount. My pound of Vintage Syrian and all of the other bulk blends were still the same old regular price. Not a big deal--but not everything was discounted.
I noticed on the bulk C&D tobacco I purchased during the sale period, the discount had already been "baked into" the advertised price. Normally runs ~ $32/lb, currently ~ $28.75/lb. So you probably did get the discount, just not explicitly listed on your bill of sale.

nepenthe1

Lurker
Sep 20, 2012
It is now Saturday, July 5th and I have just placed order # 300898.. In my order confirmation email this Independence Day discount is nowhere to be found.. Can you help a very loyal multi-year. repeat customer out???

I think that your firm is great. I have always enjoyed your fast service and try to take advantage of your frequent Sales. I'm so happy that you and your firm are such fine supporters of this Forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.