PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Newly arrived purchase from Pat Russ! He did a great job on it! I'm sitting in my garage on a rainy Friday afternoon enjoying some Bald Headed Teacher. It smokes great Pat! Thanks!

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Yes, that is a nice one! I am smoking the 3 dot I purchased from Pat last week myself. These are really great pipes.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Bob, that's an outstanding self-shot pic! Thanks for posting. It's nice to see you breaking in your newest addition to the Canadian Brigham collection you're working on. Thanks for your kind words, I'm happy to have added to your horde.
Cheers,
-- Pat

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Yep.
Just had to read this post and look at the one that got away.
Glad you weren't smiling in the selfie, pal. I probably would've gone out to the nearest cathedral and kicked a hole through a stained glass window.
While I don't want to admit it, you do look good rocking the ARC polo.
Fnord

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Very nice pipe Bob - I have a mind to pick up a Brigham one of these days - if only to give the maple filter a try. Are you using the filter by any chance?

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Tom, I do use the maple insert. After a smoke they are wet so they do soak up moisture. A cleaner will pass no problem with the insert in. I rinse them in under the tap, run pipe cleaner through them and lay them out to dry. They last a very long time.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
Canadian made Brigham pipes are wonderful.

Enjoy yours Bob.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I love all my Brighams wether they are made in CDA or not they all smoke great. Although I do seem to favour the CDA made one though. It's a great hanger!

Status
Not open for further replies.