PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
My whole house is a man cave since I got divorced some years ago. If its nice, I'll have pipe or cigar on the deck but only pipes in the house. I mostly smoke downstairs in the heart of the man cave, my den/workshop, although very little work gets done there. The dogs sleep, scattered about and I puff contentedly. My new gal says no smoking in the house so I guess that she won't be moving in any time soon.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
This is an interesting topic for me as a new smoker. My wife is currently tolerating my new hobby and I can smoke indoors, but I am not sure how long the Missus will put up with it.
I've tried a cherry tobacco, but the cherry is so mild, you can neither taste nor smell it. I am currently smoking a Mac Baren Vanilla Cream, but it doesn't have a strong vanilla smell - tho it tastes nice.
I am on the search for a very pleasant smelling tobacco - any suggestions? One that won't break the bank...

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Numbersix: Good luck with your quest. The problem I'm preparing you for is your future love of latakia blends and your pleasureable experience of smoking indoors. Whatayagonnado....when you light a bowl of sheer heaven in your favorite chair and you're told you are stinking up the house? That's when the rubber meets the road. You are either going to be wearing your pants and asserting yourself or be sucking it up so plan ahead man and take the heat when it comes. Your love of your pipe won't go away and I hope you don't have to. Make no mistake, when you smoke a pipe in your house, like I do, there is no mistaking the fact that you live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.