Search on Site

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dochudson

Preferred Member
May 11, 2012
in you arent on their mailing list
We are pleased to offer 20% off your next order that is $200 or more storewide. Any item, as many times as you like between now and Friday, August 25th 11:59 p.m. EST can be purchased for 20% off. Use the Coupon code below while checking out.
Code: FLASH20
Http://www.smokershaven.com
We hope everyone has an opportunity to pick up something they have had their eye on for a great price break to celebrate the end of Summer. Don't forget the free shipping on all domestic orders over $89!
Best Regards,

Premal Chheda

shanelktown

Preferred Member
Feb 10, 2015
I see they don't have any ahhh what's the point the stuff hasn't been in stock the last three years.....always sign up for that email list which I did last year.

dochudson

Preferred Member
May 11, 2012
Interesting i justed ordered a crap pile Exotique Mixture and 20th Anniversary Mixture.
Well sh!t no good deed goes unpunished

dochudson

Preferred Member
May 11, 2012
Mods please delete..
evidently folks are offend that certain blends that have not been in stock for years aren't in stock for this.

mcitinner1

Preferred Member
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Sorry Mike...I was mistaken. The first several tobaccos I clicked on were out of stock. Now I see some are in stock.

shanelktown

Preferred Member
Feb 10, 2015
I apologize as well but not for krummy kake reference has been a sore spot for awhile.

balkisobrains

Preferred Member
Jun 27, 2016
Nice!!
That's ~15 tins of Exotique to hit the bonus. Who doesn't want 15 tins of Exotique? Might have to sleep on that since I already bought some last month.