PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
Exotique, Inbtween, 20th Anniversary and Cognac.
Price up from $18 last year to $22 now.

erhardt85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Do you have to call the pre-order in? Checking their website and it just says temporarily out of stock

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Click on the individual blend, then click pre-order.
https://www.smokershaven.com/smokers-haven-exotique-mixture-2oz-tin-pre-order/
:)

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
I think you only see the pre-order option on the desktop version of their webpage. Only my Android phone, I was able to select "Desktop Site" from the option menu and then I could see the button.
Screenshot_20181101-095743-X3.png

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Premal orders a certain quantity from Germain. I imagine the pre-order option closes when that quantity is sold. I’m a big fan of these blends.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
As Craig noted, that's how you order.
Caveat: Craig posted a screen shot of "Our Best Blend", but that one is not available for pre-order. Just FYI.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Ah, I see better now. Sorry folks, I kind of mislead you. As Npod pointed out, in my screenshot, the section on the left wasn't the blend that was being display. Sorry about that. It's incredibly tiny in desktop mode on my Google Pixel. I assumed it was the same blend.
On closer inspection, it turns out that the pre-sale items are shown in the "Related Products" section below. On Android, it showed only the leftmost item, but if you swipe to the left, it shows the next item. Keep swiping until you find the tobacco you're looking for. On my iPad, it displayed much like it did on my giant iMac, which is show here.
Screen%20Shot%202018-11-01%20at%205.49.27%20PM-XL.png

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Seeing Krumble Kake again is like (not only) finding a unicorn, but finding a Zombicorn actually eating cake.

5h1rkdHTBN-2.png

bluegrasspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2017
Isn't Krumble Kake supposed to be pretty similar to Penzance?

Yes, that is my understanding, but I haven't tried it. I don't think we will see it again.
Premal emailed me when they released this round and I ordered a few tins, (I love Exotique, but I am pretty stocked) I wish they had some of Our Best Blend.

techie

Jul 20, 2018
Pipestud describes IN-B-Tween as "Penzance in shag cut form" on TobaccoReviews. I've never had a SH blend. Are they really worth the tin price plus shipping?

bluegrasspipe

Jan 13, 2017
Are they really worth the tin price plus shipping?

That depends on your taste and how much you want to spend personally. I love Exotique, it may be in the top three blends for me.

I have heard that Cognac is basically Pembroke, I can't remember the others, but I believe Our Best Blend was supposed to be the same recipe as original Balkan Sobriene relabeled, Margate is very close to Exotique. What I am getting at is, if you can't find the esoterica blends these may be a way to try something very close. IMO it is worth a little extra for some really good blends.

3rdguy

Lifer
Aug 29, 2017
Iowa
The presale items are the ones I listed in the 1st post.
Premal said on here in the last year or 2 (I believe) that he is still trying to get krumble made.

bluegrasspipe

Jan 13, 2017
Really? I have seen a lot of old posts of people giving up on getting Krumble Kake again. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.