PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Is there any way on the new forum interface where I can set viewing more that 20 threads on a page? I find it a bit tiresome every time I log in to hit "view more" and than see 20 threads at a time. i know some sites let you set 20 - 50 - 100 items of a certain listing.

Reactions: oldtoby and dmcmtk

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'm still bumbling along, thrilled to have made it to the new site at all, but I will notice this feature and see what I think. I've had some struggles with the site spell check, but I think I'm mastering that to a degree.

Reactions: madox07

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I'm still bumbling along, thrilled to have made it to the new site at all, but I will notice this feature and see what I think. I've had some struggles with the site spell check, but I think I'm mastering that to a degree.

We are glad and lucky that you made it over MSO.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
If you move your cursor over to the right and at the bottom of someone's post, Like and Reply appear. Click on Reply.
HAs anyone figured out how to quote someone, I can't figure it out.

Tada!

Or you can highlight what someone has written, then click on the Reply that appears and it should appear as a quote.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
If you move your cursor over to the right and at the bottom of someone's post, Like and Reply appear. Click on Reply.

Tada!

Or you can highlight what someone has written, then click on the Reply that appears and it should appear as a quote.

You don't even have to first "like" the post to quote and reply. But it quotes only one level, probably a good thing.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Is there any way on the new forum interface where I can set viewing more that 20 threads on a page? I find it a bit tiresome every time I log in to hit "view more" and than see 20 threads at a time. i know some sites let you set 20 - 50 - 100 items of a certain listing.
Ask and you shall receive. Our creator has fixed it to show 60 now instead of 20

Reactions: madox07
Jun 27, 2016
Are you guys going to fix the mail server?
I'd love to "leave conversations", but it's not working.
=(

Status
Not open for further replies.