PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
Edited my sig earlier and now it no longer displays.

Specifically it is not displayed at all in any posts I've made since changing it. Changes to the sig are reflected in posts made prior to editing the thing though.

Curious
ETA: Curiouser still it is displayed in this post!

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
No, threads like What Are You Smoking. All my posts have my sig except for the last few that I made after the initial edit. Odd.
Another ETA: I just did a bit of scrolling through the What are you smoking thread and it appears everyones sig comes and goes. Oh well....

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
I haven't yet had an issue with my signature not showing. Which means this time it won't, because the internet is a jerk sometimes.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Computers are dumb. Isaac Asimov wrote something about a Frankenstein factor that exists in all machines. The more complex and "intelligent" the machine the more the factor affects it. I'm inclined to believe that theory. I wish I could provide the quote but 100° Vodka hinders my ability to recall stuff I read more than 20 minutes years ago

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
How can I add a signature to the posts??? I don't see any option for that on any page, but of course I'm a bit of a luddite.

Doc

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Bob,

I can't get to my forum profile!! I get this
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/members//profile on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.