alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
just got my olie sylvester monstrosity in the mail, and it's even more grotesquely beautiful than the pictures made it seem.
Here it is with the tobacco to which it will be dedicated

View attachment 6426

You paid money for that! That's the kind of thing you'd see in a movie where they would ask an alien computer bent on destroying the Earth, "Why did someone pay $150 for that?" to make it overload its circuits.

Everyday you think you have a little bit better grasp of the world and something like this happens you realize you were wrong.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Not mine ... yet.
The Blue Collar Series from Monstrosity Pipes.
IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1223.JPG
Now I could get behind those w/ 0 prob, wolf!

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
To be honest, I wouldn't mind owning one of those screwdriver pipes either.

How about this one? I bet it smokes those urinal cake scented lakeland blends like a champ!

B12828-3.jpg
Who is the maker? I would definitely buy such a pipe for shits and giggles XD

Reactions: tg51

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
It started as a test briar to see what different tools would do. Long, long ago. Then one day I had to decide if it should just go in the trash. Seeing as how the briar came from American Pipes and was drilled by Tinski or one of his minions I popped a stem in it and fired it up. Now I only smoke it at night, to hide the shame of smoking an ugly pipe.

View attachment 5821
Is that a damn croissant???!!

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
I have this thing my wife bought me as a joke. I kept it because it was a gift from her and it's actually quite a pipe for the $9 she paid for it.

View attachment 5940

View attachment 5943

Then I have this which was part of a group of pipes I bought. Yes it has a screen and looks like it was turned on a lathe but I'm not sure it's ever been smoked.

View attachment 5944

View attachment 5945

Last but not least I have this meer which has a dog on it. I like the dog but didn't notice in the pics prior to purchase that its snout is closer to a pig's than a dog's. Any carvers here willing to take a shot at fixing it?

View attachment 5946

View attachment 5947
Second one looks like it’s for special tobacco....

Reactions: shanez