PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
Not mine ... yet.
The Blue Collar Series from Monstrosity Pipes.
IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1223.JPG

wulfheard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2018
New Jersey
It started as a test briar to see what different tools would do. Long, long ago. Then one day I had to decide if it should just go in the trash. Seeing as how the briar came from American Pipes and was drilled by Tinski or one of his minions I popped a stem in it and fired it up. Now I only smoke it at night, to hide the shame of smoking an ugly pipe.

View attachment 5821

It kinda looks like a tumor....?

Reactions: saintpeter

9mmpuffer

Might Stick Around
Mar 1, 2018
It started as a test briar to see what different tools would do. Long, long ago. Then one day I had to decide if it should just go in the trash. Seeing as how the briar came from American Pipes and was drilled by Tinski or one of his minions I popped a stem in it and fired it up. Now I only smoke it at night, to hide the shame of smoking an ugly pipe.

View attachment 5821
OK, you win! lol

Reactions: saintpeter

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
I have seen this pipe discussed a couple of months before. Probably here in this forum. This is the work of an eccentric artisan carver, and I followed up the link to the website to see more similar shapes. I forgot the name of the artisan though
Christian Wolfsteiner is the artists name. Actually, I’m very fond of this pipe and very proud to own it. Christian made this pipe as an homage to one of his best friends, Roger Wallenstein. Christian is no longer with us and I feel it’s my duty to keep his work preserved for future generations to see. This pipe is unsmoked and will remain that way under my watch...

Reactions: cshubhra