Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
@chasingembers
You've got a very distinctive collection though, while not general purpose I'd also say yours might be described as multi-purpose in terms of environment. Think I'll start a thread on it, see what opinions are out there...
Now that will be interesting.? As for my pipes, everything from cobs up to high grades are just vessels for me to enjoy tobacco, and the reactions I get in public are just too fun. rotf

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
In front: 2 of the cheaper Tre series. Still great pipes with excellent thin stems.

Rear: Punto Oro Gold 401 dublin and a Punto Oro 814 KS.

I use to have a 320 EX but I gave it away. Too damned big and heavy. View attachment 9015
I've got a nice little Tre rusticated 614 jawhanger that's one of the top 10 in my collection (a too-fancy name not doing justice to the mass conglomeration that it really is!). I love the 614 shape -- compact with a pretty good-sized bowl, fits in the mouth with so little weight like there's almost nothing there at all. For my dentures that's absolutely a big deal. I've got 3-4 614s in various lines, all for the same reason.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Its really cool but this isn't the kind of pipe I see someone taking into the woods for a smoke while walking the dog or chopping a bit of firewood etc... where do you smoke it, whats its correct 'environment' ?

I smoke it whenever or wherever I want :). Like chasingembers said, pipes are just a vessel for my tobacco.

donjgiles

Lifer
Apr 14, 2018
Here is one I just refreshed, it was listed as a Deluxe Milano

18575402-orig.jpg

18575403-orig.jpg

18575401-orig.jpg