PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Thanks guys. I was fortunate enough to get that cabinet for free from my wife's grandfather when he moved into his care facility. It works very well, and looks great in my shop. Only problem now is I've run out of room for Alcohol, Tobacco and Pipes.

drydock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2016
I find these threads so inspiring. It makes me want to dedicate a small area for displaying pipes and accessories.

jonasclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 4, 2013
Seattle
Here are my main shelves. There are some other pipes elsewhere, but this is most of the collection, including nearly all the meerschaum. Six of the seven Bekler abstracts are here, the other being too large and in a box case.
zcaZ9TA.jpg

Here's my Kirsten display, built from a 1930s shelf. In the future, I may rebuild this. Holds 19 bowls (I now have a 20th with no room for it) and 5 pipes.
W7mgNHe.jpg

These store displays were bought from Missouri Meerschaum when I visited their factory in, I think, 2004. Right has a different model for each pair, one each straight & bent; left is usually a Mac display, but shows their 3 oversize pipes of the time (it's funny how the "out for relaxation" text normally hidden behind each pipe on one of the 12-pipe cards is still printed in the same twelve spots on the 3-pipe cards!)
0iDki5I.jpg

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Here is my current set-up in the office I'm putting together. The rack holds all my non-Castello pipes. The Castellos have their own rack on the fireplace mantel. The tobaccos shown are minus all the English / Balkan blends that are boxed up until (if) I start liking Latakia again. I have a long way to go on my meager collection of both pipes and tobaccos, but, hey, it's a start!

FoO13op.jpg

ZblHsTs.jpg

i7nWTQ1.jpg

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
My New Pipe Storage Cabinet
I just got this old bathroom cabinet 'donated' to the cause. It followed us to the new house and it had no home, until today. It was sitting upside down in our closet and it said 'help me'. So, I did. It looks like with a little bit of work, I can replace the egg cartons with wooden pipe holders that will hold at least 50 pipes and some tobacco.

I will turn the doors over (the louvers are upside down right now) and mount the thing on the wall and it will be perfect!
37890630681_a6583aea55_z_d.jpg

37170800733_dd637b7ccc_z_d.jpg

There is also an elephant in the room now. He emerged from storage yesterday and is holding up the humidor now. Nice of him... :puffy:
37842614896_14041f1253_z_d.jpg

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Scrooge thanks for posting that picture of your pipe collection. I showed it to my wife and she has stopped pestering me to get treatment for my PAD. :clap:

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
After hosting a poker game this past weekend, and having to move furniture around to accommodate the poker table, I got it all put back together and set up for daily use. So, I thought I'd post a few pics of the Mancave as it is currently configured...
e4Lryth.jpg

zi31TFC.jpg

DW0asGB.jpg

1dAg3P9.jpg

G2SsSL5.jpg

MFcuyyD.jpg

Uj0ZucV.jpg

w6fOrwG.jpg

jybMcGD.jpg

BLk5ftq.jpg

lXy51Mm.jpg

gudfq1q.jpg