PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

irish

Lifer
Aug 12, 2011
Texas
Some beautiful Kaywoodies Ladies and Gents. I love them all. I don't know what I did to mess up the pics of my collection at the first of this thread so I am reposting them here. If you click on the picture it will take you to my Kaywoodie folder and I have a bunch of individual picutures. I don't have all of them photographed yet but quite a few.

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I have a Super Grain Hand Made (with sock and box) and a Flame Grain, both of which are in line for restoration. The beautiful pipes in this thread are giving some inspiration and motivation to get out to the shop and dig in!

Mar 30, 2014
wv
FlameGrain Pickaxe
uY8hewdm.jpg

6yQXDevm.jpg

HilaezGm.jpg

Ly7Cfo5m.jpg

6CUbg7wm.jpg

SuperGrain
uJuanhWm.jpg

uJuanhWm.jpg

IMkbKvNm.jpg

71L2QAem.jpg

SuperGrain
DMLZszMm.jpg

vjZrz1qm.jpg

Drinkless 4 hole stinger
AYLSzTVm.jpg

UEkKj8Rm.jpg

zaDVb9Qm.jpg

62U1urNm.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Stop the presses Daniel! The grain on this one is amazing and the birdseye on top. I don't often see a Kaywoodie with that kind of grain. (hello - NEVER!)
uJuanhWm.jpg

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Thanks ss. That's one SuperGrain that lives up to its name. I was quite surprised when I cleaned the cake off the rim and seen that birds eye. Another one of my grandfathers pipes. The pickaxe was his also. He picked out some lookers.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
This is the only one I plan on keeping since it smokes very well, it's an All Briar and the logo is on the shank but I only have a shot of the other side, it is also a twin bore stem one is at the top through the stem and the other straight through, it is from the 30's.

banjo
1473502748da5a2ee0c52b3ed464aa9c361ff4f.JPG

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Ive been trying to get one of those "All Briar" Woodies for a while now. Nice one Banjo.

Here's my PUG by YelloBole.(Kaywoodie kinda)

xlxrau.jpg

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Here are my Kaywoodies. If adding the KBB and Yello-Bole I'll add those later to the thread. The second one from the left I got at Cactus Spirits outside of Ft. Hauchuca AZ when I was in AIT. I Carried it with me on my first deployment to Iraq.