Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jun 23, 2019
DHL is holding two of my Dunhills right now :mad:: how can they treat a bulldog and a prince like that? Is it animal abuse? Royalty abuse? I'm scandalized.

But anyways, here's one of the babies that actually made it through the Great Sieve of Border Control, thought I better not sully her with our American sensibilities and keep her full English with some Esoterica Margate (my favorite blend ).

YSrzzGWl.jpg

Found one of my goal pipes...

I think the kids these days like to use the term "grail" as a slang derivative from "Holy Grail" to define the pinnacle of one's desires. ?

Last edited:

burleyboy

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Europe
You always get me with an O. To me it's the most beautiful Dunhill shape. I'm waiting for mine, too. It's about to come back from a repair workshop...

Reactions: lightmybriar

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
DHL is holding two of my Dunhills right now :mad:: how can they treat a bulldog and a prince like that? Is it animal abuse? Royalty abuse? I'm scandalized.

But anyways, here's one of the babies that actually made it through the Great Sieve of Board Control, thought I better not sully her with our American sensibilities and kerp her full English with some Esoterica Margate (my favorite blend ).

Very nice! If you are a Prince fan, there is a beauty on MikeLawpipes right now.

Very nice! You may need to storm the DHL warehouse. BTW If you are a Prince fan, there is a beauty on MikeLawpipes right now.

Reactions: jpmcwjr