PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I didn't see this thread in the sticky, so I hope it's all good to start one...You know them, you love them, post your Dr. Grabow's here!
I own several of them, but this is the first Dr. Grabow I ever bought, a "Collector 2003"...

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Don't know where to start-have to many! These are all Grabow Emperors,have another dozen to restore--someday.

eight-emporers-2011-11-13-002-1024x768-600x450.jpg

Reactions: unclefloyd

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I love it. Ed, when I saw this I was hoping you would post. I see a few empty spots on your display. What are you missing?
I will have to get a pic of my Grabow Omega. For the life of me I just can't remove it from my rotation. Easiest pipe I have for clenching. I love the button on the stem.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Thanks Gents!
Glenn, I have all the pipes needed to fill that display just need to get off my butt and get them shined up.Managed to get two on it last week.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I love to see that Emperors collection and wall display from ejames.
And quite a colletion from lifeon2, wow.
One lone Doctor in this house. One of my first refurbished estates, a Regal Adjustomatic.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Rick,I may have a Color Duke or two if you need them,have some Viscounts also (not painted) that I plan to part with.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Great pipes guys.
Hey Life, what do the white ones have stamped on the bowl? I've never seen those.

Status
Not open for further replies.