PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
I wanted to take a minute to thank Lawrence one of our Mods for reminding me how important perspective is. We can all use some sometimes with a good slice of humble pie. Gotta love those Marines!

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
One unique take on "perspective":
"Some people see the glass half full. Others see it half empty.

I see a glass that's twice as big as it needs to be".
- George Carlin
(And that's something to be thankful for).

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Come on guys, let's not get Master Lawrence so puffed up that he can't get in and out the door due to a swelled head. He has lots of flaws. For instance, well... Uh... well... anyway, I'll get back with you guys on this when I think of something. :(
Pipestud

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Lawrence, you are one super cool dude! I admire your ability to grow amazing facial hair, eat the worlds hottest peppers without breaking a sweat, and (according to Peck) wear string bikinis in public while smoking a calabash!
Seriously, I really do appreciate what you, and the other mods, do for us! Thanks a lot!
Dan

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Geeze Dan, I was eating a bagel when I read that! A picture nobody wants while they are eating! Sorry Lawrence! LOL

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Many of you would be interested to know that Lawrence is something of a Renaissance man too. In addition to his contributions to our hobby, especially his erudite blogs, he is also a 3rd? generation Marine, an accomplished musician, biker, teacher, and holds an MBA or comparable advanced degree. So he's been around the block a few times. I tease him something awful, but he knows I hold him in high esteem.

pstlpkr.jpg

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Of course Lawrence rocks, he's a Marine.
Semper Fi brother and carry on.
All the mods here do great work but I think they are grossly overpaid :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.